About Soledad Townhomes:
- Completed in 1991
- Thirty-three 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units ranging from 818 to 1,221 square feet
- Gas ranges and refrigerators
- Community room, computer room, laundry facilities and playground area
- Rents are calculated at 30% of the total household income.
- Qualifications: Low-income families and individuals. At least one member of the household must be employed as a farmworker
Interested applicants must complete a housing application and provide all necessary supplemental information which may include name, gender, date of birth and relationship for all persons who would be living in the unit, photo identification for all persons over the age of 18, contact information for previous landlords, employment and banking information.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria for the development and must comply with all lease and house rules and annual re-certification and inspection requirements.
438 Benito St.
Soledad, CA 93960
Phone: (831) 678-0528
Fax: (831) 678-1428
TDD: (831) 758-9481