About Sherwood Village
- Completed in 2008
- 124 one and two-bedroom units ranging from 500 to 720 square feet
- Electric ranges, refrigerators, and microwave ovens
- 2 elevators
- Community room, computer room, laundry facilities, community garden, barbeque area
- Exercise facilities, bocce ball court
- Qualifications – seniors 55 or older
Section 8 vouchers accepted
Interested applicants must complete a housing application and provide all necessary supplemental information which may include name, gender, date of birth and relationship for all persons who would be living in the unit, photo identification for all persons over the age of 18, contact information for previous landlords, employment and banking information.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria for the development and must comply with all lease and house rules and annual re-certification and inspection requirements.
808 North Main Street
Salinas, CA 93906
TDD: (831) 758-9481