Marina Manor Senior Housing
About Marina Manor Senior Housing:
- Completed in 1995
- Thirty-nine studio and one bedroom units ranging from 360 to 545 square feet
- Gas ranges and refrigerators
- Community room, laundry facilities
- Secure building with visitor call system
- Rents are based on unit size and 50% or 60% of the area median income
- Qualifications: Seniors 62 or older or people with a disability
Section 8 vouchers accepted
Interested applicants must complete a housing application and provide all necessary supplemental information which may include name, gender, date of birth and relationship for all persons who would be living in the unit, photo identification for all persons over the age of 18, contact information for previous landlords, employment and banking information.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria for the development and must comply with all lease and house rules and annual re-certification and inspection requirements.
3082 Sunset Ave., Marina, CA 93933
Phone: (831) 384-6087
Fax: (831) 384-5641
TDD: (831) 758-9481