Las Jicamas Apartments
About Las Jicamas Apartments:
- Completed in 1999
- Forty-six 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units ranging from 804 to 1,507 square feet
- Gas ranges and refrigerators.
- Community room, laundry and playground area
- Rents are based on unit size and 35% to 45% of area median income
- Qualifications – low-income families and individuals
Section 8 vouchers accepted
Interested applicants must complete a housing application and provide all necessary supplemental information which may include name, gender, date of birth and relationship for all persons who would be living in the unit, photo identification for all persons over the age of 18, contact information for previous landlords, employment and banking information.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria for the development and must comply with all lease and house rules and annual re-certification and inspection requirements.
110 Martinez Place
Soledad, CA 93960
Phone: (831) 678-8750
Fax: (831) 678-8755
TDD: (831) 758-9481