El Estero Senior Housing
About El Estero Senior Apartments:
- Completed in 1990
- Twenty-six studio and one bedroom units ranging from 438 to 510 square feet
- Gas ranges and refrigerators
- Community Room, Laundry Facilities
- Rents are calculated at 30% of the income for all persons in the household
- Qualifications: Seniors 62 or older or people with a disability
Interested applicants must complete a housing application and provide all necessary supplemental information which may include name, gender, date of birth and relationship for all persons who would be living in the unit, photo identification for all persons over the age of 18, contact information for previous landlords, employment and banking information.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria for the development and must comply with all lease and house rules and annual re-certification and inspection requirements.
151 Park Ave.
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: (831) 655-0924
Fax: (831) 655-0927
TDD: (831) 758-9481